Monday, March 5, 2012

through the clouds . . . only for you !!!


Life has so much to teach , if only we like to learn it and so is the case with the setting-sun . This picture has been in some drive of my computer for lot many days , but I never had a chance of taking a lesson from this random click of mine , until , a friend of mine shared her view on this photo , not that she is a photographer , but has a very positive outlook to the life . We see the light being obstructed by the dark clouds but then they are piercing their way through them . A very simple thing that one can say about this photo , but unless we take a learning from it , its just a piece of crap someday going to find its way into dustbin and its immortality and the whole process of photography suffers a insult , for every picture or photo we take we have an added sentiment , emotion and a memory to it and till we don't realize it , it's just a piece of paper that we have in hand . Well so much about a piece of paper and photo , but what did I learn ? Well a simple philosophy that I could make out "No matter what may , I shall always shine , I shall always fight darkness , light the lives of million , guide them to their destinations , even though clouds should obstruct me , I shall pierce my way through them , for I have a job , responsibility to do , and I expect nothing , for am doing no favor , am doing my responsibility" . . . .and just guess a world without him people , am sure you will realize what I am trying to say :)

8 comments:

  1. reading this i remember a quote sumwhere on fb: Maturity isn't about talking big things, but its about understanding small things. One really learn a lot from small incidences throughout a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. responsibility, not favor; fits my ideology too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here , but lately people are interpreting as favor creating unnecessary complications :)

      Delete
  3. The light that shone through a random flick and the cloud that could throw some bright light into the depths of dark vaults of my shadowed mind!

    Great lesson from the unstoppable sunshine. Let the Sun shine in/through you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you uncle I feel humbled . Your lines are very deep uncle , someday I would want to write line of same depth and emotion :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also the pictures suggests that no situation in life is too dark...a ray of light always penetrates through it...one must be dilligent enough to look for it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @vaidehi oruganti A ray of hope is all it takes for a dead man to survive, for a lost cause be revived, for a beaten to stand up and many . . .if only they are diligent enough to look for it, as you said. Thank you :) . . . . .I was wondering than about the content what have you to say of language and writing, if you don't mind sharing about it, please. Thank you :)

      Delete