Saturday, February 18, 2012

I proposed my love !!!

The weather couldn't have been any welcoming, lovable or better than it was on that beautiful day. I couldn't have been as bold if not daring , as I was on that day. I never took care of myself , if not for that day. Time just seemed to pass by, unlike seconds like hour, it was hours like seconds that day, till,  the borrowed watch on my wrist, had its silver-lined radium hour hand at 150 degrees in clockwise with respect to the similar minute hand. And I was getting prepared for, what would decide my future, what could decide what and how I will I be, what perhaps is going to remain one of the deciding moments in my history when I look back to this day fifty years later. I was getting ready for the proposal that I was going to make to a girl who, with every passing second , minute , hour , day , fortnight , months , season and with every passing year, since I first saw her was becoming more angelic, divine and maybe slowly the purpose of my life , existence. With every step that I was taking towards her, my heart was skipping beats more than ones it did in previous step , with every step towards her I was feeling her aura pulling me into her small world in which I wanted to breathe, live and perhaps die , for death is an invitation to eternalness. And there she was standing right in-front of me, not aware of my eyes seeing her ,that have been following her everywhere for she was the sight of  those eyes, not aware of what is to follow for she has no clue of my existence , my love for her. But then she deserved to know of my love and trauma, that I go through everyday at the thought of loosing her forever beyond my reach. And when I came close to her "ah! god , why did you send such an angel to earth who's become a dream am obsessed with, which if I don't realize I become a soul-less corpse which is just breathing and wasting oxygen that some other human could have breathed extending his time with his "dear" . . . to hell with you god, just take everything except her from me for "she" has become "me" to me . . " and for a moment my senses stopped working, there wasn't any part that knew responding to the stimulus perhaps and a "hi!" that escaped from my mouth made way to her perfect peanut shaped ears which were defining "perfect" better than any, that were defining or have defined it, that were decorating the ear-rings that she wore . . . and her beautiful eyes, deep and containing ocean of love, lined with kajal followed the direction of source , to me . . and "am called Laxmi sai prasad , I wished to tell you something that I believe will relieve me from an unwanted guest that's been living with me ever since I saw you , for the thought of not having you was unbearable and pain, I feel that you deserve more than what you have and this world is just devoid of it, the very thought you and me being in each other's self is very sweet and liberating, something I really do not want to do away with, I don't know what consequences are to follow but with you around am sure to face them , dear "I love you", will you be my girl ?" evaded my memory for my heart was convinced of  what was to follow and they just let "dear "I love you", will you be my girl ?" out . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .and I was a human , breathing , hale and healthy and life turning lovely and lively than it ever was to me and the beauty was the face of my "dear" , beautiful than anything, anyplace that one can name or describe or comprehend or imagine, for she was all it is . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . .dude it's 745hrs, get up freshen yourself , we gotta skip our breakfast else we shall never make it to NSDE class and you know what the consequences are , he is gonna scare hell out of us and we will regret being "human" :D

9 comments:

  1. good one:)...u keep getting better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sai,

    You're very creative!
    You write with great ease creating an unusual effect.

    This could have been a short story.
    But the concluding part could have been better than "the wake-up call from a dream".

    Think of a better ending. It should sound natural.


    But mind the typos like "how I will I be", and also word usage in sentences like 'my heart was skipping beats more than "ones" it did in previous step'.

    Can you write flash fiction? http://www.wikinut.com/in/rnqio/www.wikinut.com/can-you-write-flash-fiction/32aj-9e4/238f-dnn/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you uncle for the opinion , next time i shall take care of it :) . . . . the sentence improvisation tips are very valuable . .thank you once again

      Delete
  3. Many writers fail to do justice to a marvelous narration by concluding that it was just a dream.

    Never be discouraged by my comments. You're going to rock. You've a very creative muse. You can excel in the art of writing.

    I suggest you to read Rabindranath Tagore's short stories and free verse, to know how a writer can create some lasting images.

    Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really awesome LSP....
    the bold lines will surely make the girl (the one u gonna propose now or then)speechless........

    ReplyDelete
  5. falling short of words, I say its awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely written. Choose other topics too. Write on your beliefs.

    ReplyDelete