Saturday, January 7, 2012

Only friends dare to kick me ;)

am laughin' . . .ha ha ha . . .all around me are my friends . . . I just can remember how happy was I . .knock knock , the reality just woke me up from my happy dream. My darling friends woke me for a dirty yet lovable breakfast. . . "dirty because it was garbage most times than food , lovable because it was just another reason where we come together and feed on each others sanity, if one had any. Four years of all this and one fine day you wake up to realize that there won't be another such days again, really makes me sad". . . Well, we go and have a nice breakfast, masala dosa (i believe i needn't really have to describe how it tastes),  and we go for a  long walk as it is one rare pleasant day, there is a moderate breeze , the sun is hiding behind the dark clouds . .  ."ouch !" someone kicked me . . . by the time i realize everyone is laughin' and am just joining it, and am thinkin' , one more year possibly and I would actually be landing into fight than actually laughin' it off. Every thought makes me think that what is it about friends but,no other person in this world, that we laugh while our dignity, respect is being torn off ? I search for an answer in proceedings so far , and I realize that we are friends more because we understand each others shortcomings than strong ones, they understand the bad us better than the good us which is why we don't need to pretend but just be, which is why I guess they are only ones other than shadows that are there with you whatsoever and the ones who even if ripping us apart can be tolerated. God knows what had me writing this , but I wish really good friends for everyone, whilst I enjoy "oh my friend" song from "happy days"

1 comment:

  1. :-* ___________ O!!! my frnd.. na na nan na na na... na na nan na na......hmmmm... :)

    ReplyDelete