Saturday, December 31, 2011

when the emotions became too heavy !!!

it's after all another Friday to many , just another day in calender . . .everyone was was gearing for yet another it's a weekend . .  .it's time they relax for all the hardwork they have put throughout the week . . . movies , biryani point , shopping vagera vagera  . . . but to me this was unlike any Friday since the day I left the place which in other words was my childhood . .  . this Friday I was getting to see just a part of it . . .and am meetin' my buddy who was a wonderful character that made my childhood the way I see and reminiscence it . . . we met for just 5-10 odd minutes but everything for those precious minutes was no more the real place it was . . . it was Kakrapar flashing infront of my eyes . .  . for those 10 minutes I was with my buddies which were part of my wonderful and beautiful past  . . . all the things that we were doing . . .the feeling of being a shaktimaan  . . . collecting the wild fruits and eating . . . stealing mangos . . .playing cricket . . . ofcourse hitting , beating each other . . . and after those 10 minutes passed like a flash . .  .the train has already started I bid him farewell against all my wishes for the surreal was better than the real and i wanted it to continue  . and before i could realize I was already in tears and the emotions in me became so heavy that I asked my friend to support me from falling  . . .

1 comment:

  1. Hmm....i can really understand how heavy ur emotions must hv been then....It seems really difficult to depart frm one's childhood buddies who alwayz hold a very spcl place in our hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete